Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

kwame nkrumah quotes

Thinkexist Quotations
Advanced Search My Account Help
Add the "Dynamic Daily Quotation" to Your Site or Blog - it's Easy!
 
All Kwame Nkrumah
My Quotation Book
.:: REGISTER:
Not a ThinkExist Member?
Become a member
to get all the benefits of ThinkExist
Registration is fast, easy and free!
.:: SIGN IN:
Already a ThinkExist Member?
Nickname
Forgot your Nickname?
password
Forgot your Password?
Keep me signed in on this computer unless I sign out
Famous people:  Name|Nationality|Occupation|Date|Curiosity 
 Authors > Kio Kzz > Kwame Nkrumah
1-9 Quotations of 9

Kwame Nkrumah quotes

bookmark email link cite rss
Ghanaian 1st Ghana's President (1957-66). 1909-1972Kwame Nkrumah quotes
Popularity:Kwame Nkrumah popularity 8/10
    I Like this quote I dislike this quote“Revolutions are brought about by men, by men who think as men of action and act as men of thought.”
Similar Quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
 
    I Like this quote I dislike this quote“We face neither East nor West ; we face Forward”
 diploabu

 Add to Chapter...
 
    I Like this quote I dislike this quote“It is far better to be free to govern or misgovern yourself than to be governed by anybody else”
About: Government quotes, Politics quotes.
 Add to Chapter...
 
    I Like this quote I dislike this quote“The best way of learning to be an independent sovereign state is to be an independent sovereign state.”

 Add to Chapter...
 
    I Like this quote I dislike this quote“It is far easier for the proverbial camel to pass through the needle's eye, hump and all, than for an erstwhile colonial administration to give sound and honest counsel of a political nature to its liberated territory.”

 Add to Chapter...
 
    I Like this quote I dislike this quote“Freedom is not something that one people can bestow on another as a gift. Thy claim it as their own and none can keep it from them.”

 Add to Chapter...
 
    I Like this quote I dislike this quote“We prefer self-government with danger to servitude in tranquility.”

 Add to Chapter...
 
    I Like this quote I dislike this quote“Africa is a paradox which illustrates and highlights neo-colonialism. Her earth is rich, yet the products that come from above and below the soil continue to enrich, not Africans predominantly, but groups and individuals who operate to Africa’s impoverishment.”
 abcd345

 Add to Chapter...
 
    I Like this quote I dislike this quote“its concern was based on the fact that such disputes continued to retard development and progress, resulting in increased poverty among the people.”

 Add to Chapter...
 
Submit a New Kwame Nkrumah quote
<< Kwame Kilpatrick quotesKwamena Quagrainie quotes >>
Become a SponsorSponsor Results

   
Suggested
> T-Shirt quotes
> funny quotes
> famous quotes
> movie quotes
> sayings
> proverbs
> funny sayings
> Inspirational Quotes
> Cute Quotes
> Friendship Quotes
> Motivational Quotes
ThinkExist.com Quotations
Privacy & Security Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | About us | Press room | Contact us | Help
Copyright ® ThinkExist 1999-2010

No comments:

Post a Comment